ANIMAL SCIENCE PAPERS AND REPORTS (Anim. Sci. Pap. Rep.) is an English language quarterly published by the Institute of Genetics and Animal Breeding of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Jastrzębiec. Papers are welcome reporting studies in all aspects of animal breeding and genetics, reproduction, animal biotechnolgy, physiology, ethology and welfare. Critical review papers and short reports will also be considered and in justified cases also other original articles dealing with animal science and production. Proceedings of the related meetings and conferences will be published as supplements.
The journal is covered in the following Thomson Scientific products and services:
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (JCR)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch®)
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews.
The journal is also abstracted/indexed in:
- CAB ANIMAL BREEDING ABSTRACTS
- POLISH SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL CONTENTS (AGRIC. & BIOL. SCI.) URL address: http://psjc.icm.edu.pl
- GENETIC ABSTRACTS (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts) – selectively.
Note to contributors (Anim. Sci. Pap. Rep.)
Full texts (PDF format):